Dear Math Wallet User,
As the year of 2020 just began, we are excited to announce that our english newsletter will be officially released at Janurary 2020, we will deliver it by every two weeks and the content will include but not limited to our latest Math News, Blockchain industrial trend and other relevant informations to share with you.
Here is summary of our two new updates on the Math Wallet platform since December 9th 2019 till now:
- Completed full support for Kusama chain;
- Realized 0 commission for Cloud wallet internal transfer;
- Fixed NEO and TRON node problems;
- Became Compatible with Cosmos hub-3.
Math News highlights:
- By December 27 2019 , Math Cloud Wallet released new features SWAP which allows user to Swap USDT to BTC/ETH/EOS/TRX/ATM/MATH within 3 seconds!
- On December 28,2019, Math Wallet participated in the Second Blockchain Industry Economic Annual Conference, and was selected as a candidate in the field of digital wallet, and has been included in the 2019 China blockchain industry yearbook
- On January 3, 2020, Math wallet officially launched Kusama Staking tool.
MATH provides validating service and is the validator of many POS chains. MATH also developed a set of staking tools for these chains. Here is the list and their “vote for a service node” rewards at Jan 9th 2020 according to Staking Rewards app:
As many of you already throw attention to our superstar product VPOS, the latest report shows that Math Pool has as high as 35.67% average annualized return, our overall VPOS performance stays ahead of our competitors which focus on crypto asset management and staking pools features. Remember, our invited user will by default get 2% addition mining rate, get more information on our website http://explorer.mathwallet.
We are looking forward for your feedback on our newsletter and please help to spread the words out!
Math Wallet Marketing Group