MediShares is the first global mutual insurance marketplace on the blockchain. It combines the traditional mutual insurance model with blockchain and smart contract which provide a low operation cost and guarantee of compensation for risks.
Math Wallet is a multi-platform (mobile/desktop/hardware) universal crypto wallet that enables storage of all BTC, ETH/ERC20, NEO, EOS/ENU/Telos, TRON, ONT, BinanceChain, Cosmos/IRISnet, Zilliqa tokens, supports cross-chain token exchange and a multi-chain dApp store.
We gratefully thank all the community friends and MediShares fans that the project could not go far without your support and trust. MediShares project focuses on long-term development, and our community will always follow the principle of fairness and transparency. We biweekly release our project updates in form of the following progress journal:
- Math Wallet CandyWheel added IRIS and ONG candy
- Math Wallet has supported WalletConnect open source protocol
- HyperDragons Go！has launched on Math Wallet
- Math Wallet has released the DAPP SDK of Cosmos.
Cosmos DAPP development teams are welcome to contact us! Math Wallet provides free launch for Cosmos DAPP!
- Math Wallet has Released the MathExtension JS-SDK of BinanceChain.
Binance DAPP development teams are welcome to contact us! Math Wallet provides free launch for BinanceChain DApps.
Development document ：
The Progress of Development
MediShares Contract Products
1. Mutual Funding Project bonus allocation function in development
2. Smart Contract of credit assurance products
3. EOS mutual protect products in developing
4. Oracle Trusted Data Source System in developing
5. RiskExchange indeveloping
TRON Mainnet BP
– FullNode maintainance
-Participated ChianX testing
Android & iOS
1. Supported Binance Dex trading within Math Wallet
2. Supported WalletConnect Protocol
3. Supported scanning code to import extension wallet private key
4. Supported customizing Cosmos wallet transfer fee
- Wallet extension design of Cosmos wallet
- Design of Binance Dex
- Design of scanning code to import extension wallet private key
Math Wallet Update
Math Wallet has released Math Browser Extension Wallet v1.0.2
The new version supports Cosmos, BinanceChain, IRISnet and is the first browser extension wallet for Cosmos ecosystem! You could install it by searching【Math Wallet】in Chrome App Store or 360 Browser App Store.
Math Wallet has built in BinanceDEX
BinanceDEX is a decentralized order matching engine powered by the core Binance Chain technology. It is a modern and secure marketplace for issuing and exchanging digital assets that no-one other than you holds your keys.
Video tutorial of how to trade on BinanceDex built in Math Wallet:
Math Wallet has Supported Cosmos and Launched the Staking DApp
The Cosmos project includes the Cosmos SDK with a component-built blockchain. Projects such as Binance Chain and Loom Network are developed based on the Cosmos SDK; IBC cross-chain protocol to achieve its goal of interconnecting the Internet; Peg Zone is used to connect different consensus chains such as BTC and ETH. Math Wallet has launched CosmosHub、IRISnet Hub、Binance Chain based on Cosmos SDK, and will support the the Cosmos SDK-based APP wallet and browser extension wallet.
Math Wallet has Supported Zilliqa
Zilliqa is a scalable, secure public blockchain platform, and it is the first public blockchain platform that implemented sharding and achieved a throughput of 2828 transactions per second in its test net, which enables new use cases that have high-throughput demands that were not previously possible on legacy public blockchain platforms. The latest version of Math Wallet (v 2.1.4) has supported Zilliqa wallet and the DApps.