Work with US
MathWallet is a global, remote-first, high-performing team looking for seasoned professionals who share our vision of bringing the promise of crypto/web3 to the mainstream.
If you’re looking to advance your career as part of the next era of the Internet, and love making an impact with a passionate team of doers, come build with us.
How to Apply
To apply, please send an email introducing yourself with your resume/CV and links to your LinkedIn, and/or website to email@example.com
To further drive our growth and exposure, we are looking for an experienced professional to improve and execute our marketing strategy.
- Drive the marketing efforts on MathWallet.
- Collaborate with the team to generate stimulating and refreshing content for our social media platforms.
- Work closely with the marketing and management teams to drive marketing operations and execute ideas.
- Map out timelines to drive key product launches alongside required (technical) content.
- Generate excitement and interest for MathWallet through creative marketing and promotion of our products, platforms, and brand.
- Develop and define KPIs to be published and reviewed internally and externally.
- Have 3+ years of experience working in a marketing function with a track record of delivering success – ideally in B2B tech or Blockchain/Cryptocurrency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Happy to step up and write engaging blog articles, press releases, and social posts when required.
- Experience organizing and communicating with key stakeholders within a startup environment (preferably blockchain/NFT sector).
- Proven track record of driving demand, growth, and revenue and reporting back to key stakeholders.
- Data-driven and performance analysis of data to tell stories, drive campaigns and drive growthPassionate about crypto and blockchain technology.
To help accelerate, we are looking for a full-time or part-time member to coordinate and collaborate with world-class NFT creators.
- This outreach member will help us reach selected NFT creators to discuss collaboration opportunities. He/she will also actively participate in Twitter/Discord and offer value to NFT communities.
- Well acquainted with NFT culture and dynamics
- Native English Speaker
- At least 20 hours a week available for the role
Location: Remote work is possible
Last Updated: 2022/6/18