MathWallet NFTs – Math x Ethereum：MathWallet Collectibles Series 1
Activity period: 2020/03/09 4:00 pm (UTC) – 2019/03/11 4:00 pm (UTC)
How to take part:
1️⃣ Download MathWallet and create Ethereum Wallet
2️⃣ Retweet or Share the activity post on social media with #MathWallet
3️⃣ Tag two Friends
4️⃣ Fill in this form with:
🔴WARNING: If you do not use an ERC-1155 compatible wallet, you will be unable to receive the NFT.
We recommend using Math Wallet to receive your NFT
DOWNLOAD MathWallet Here
Learn how to create a wallet with Ethereum here
How many of the Math x Ethereum：MathWallet Collectibles Series 1 NFTs will be minted?
Determined by the number of applicants at the end of the event
🟡Terms & Conditions:
- A maximum of one collectible can be redeemed per ETH deposit address, and social media account.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- If you do not use an ERC-1155 compatible deposit address, you will be unable to receive the collectible. We recommend using MathWallet for a no-stress setup.
- If you fail to complete one or more of the set tasks you will not receive a collectible.
- To qualify you must share the collectibles give away promotion on social media either directly, or by retweeting/sharing etc.
- The MathWallet Collectibles Series 1 NFTs will be minted and sent to eligible addresses within 14 days of the promotion ending.
- MathWallet reserves the right to disqualify anyone who is deemed to break any of the above rules or act with malicious intent.
- MathWallet reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Our winner list are following address: