1. What is cross-chain exchange?
The cross-chain exchange within MathWallet is a trading process based on the cross-chain protocol of SWFT Blockchain that users are able to exchange tokens across multiple blockchains without having to rely on centralized exchanges.
Current available trading pairs : ETH-EOS、ETH-BTC、BTC-EOS
2. How to do cross-chain exchange?
As the example of ETH-EOS:
Install Math Wallet ：http://www.mathwallet.org/cn/
Step1 : Switch to ETH wallet has available balance and click 【Exchange】in bottom
Step2 : Select “Receive” Token Type
Step3 : Set exchange amount and the wallet to receive exchanged tokens
Step4 : Click “Exchange” , confirm and enter password to complete the order
Step5 : Check Order
Return to the 【Exchange】page and you could see orders’ status and click to check details.
Explanation of “exchange status”：
- There’s four kinds of Status: Completed: “To be Deposited”, “Exchanging”, “Timeout” and “Completed”.
- “To be Deposited” and “Exchanging” means the order is in processing.
- “Timeout” means the exchange failed and click “Have questions about this order” in 【Detail】page to have customer service.
If you have any questions, please join the Math Wallet telegram for help: